A good GPU greatly defines your experience when enjoying your video games. So with the help of our expert Nicolás Ortíz, we have made this top video card for Gaming based on all the information from real technical tests that we have done among all the GPUs that we have in our store.
What to consider when buying a video card for gaming?
These are some tips and advice that Nicolás gives us to keep in mind when buying a new video card for your Gamer PC:
- Resolution: The more pixels you have, the more performance you need. So look at the resolution of your monitor and adjust your need. An RTX 2080ti on your PC is unnecessary if you only have a 1080p 60Hz monitor.
- GPU consumption: Keep in mind that your power source is a certified 80+ source and with the necessary 6 or 8-pin connectors. Look at the video card’s recommendations in mind and make sure that your PC has what it takes to be safe and not regret it later.
- Video card memory: The minimum recommended to enjoy good textures for 1080p and 1440p is 4GB. The more resolution, the more memory you will need.
- Freesync or G-Sync: Freesync is AMD’s technology in response to Nvidia with G-Sync. If you have a monitor that supports any of these technologies, you should make sure that it is compatible with the GPU you plan to buy. Also, note that some video cards with G-Sync are compatible with Freesync monitors.
After taking these tips into account, we realize that there have been several launches around this time and we have new technologies available at our fingertips. We have the new Radeon such as the RX 5600, RX 5600XT and on the Nvidia side the RTX 1660, RTX 1650 Super that somehow made us turn our attention to them, so there are good offers, discounts, and many options to have. consider.
The best video cards for games in Colombia
We leave you the 5 best video cards that according to us, are the best choices in the categories of 4K 144, 4K 60, 1440p, 1080p 144, 1080p 60, and input.
Here Best Graphics Card For 1080P 144Hz:
1. NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 Ti ( Best Graphics Card For 1080P 144Hz )
When budget is not an issue, go for the best. The Nvidia RTX 2080ti is hands down the best gaming graphics card on the market right now. This card accomplishes what its predecessor couldn’t conquer 4K. So if your goal is to conquer high resolutions with unimaginable graphics and countless FPS, then here you have the best option.
The Turing TU102 chip is 60% larger than the Pascal GP102 in the 1080ti, with 50% more transistors. Those extra transistors turn into more CUDA cores than together with the new Tensor Cores that help speed up the processing of algorithms like DLSS and not counting RT Cores, which feature Nvidia’s new imaging technology, Ray Tracing.
- Graphics: Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti
- Memory: 11GB GDDR6
- CUDA Cores: 4352
- Display Connectors: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB Type-C Maximum Digital
- Resolution: 7680×4320
2. RTX 2070 Super ( Best Graphics Card For 1080P 144Hz )
The RTX 2070 Super is one of the best options in Nvidia’s new range. It can play AAA games at 4K resolutions if you are willing to configure the graphics options to maintain a stable 60fps. At 1080p, the 2070 S effortlessly takes its graphics to ultra and takes its FPS to over 144FPS if you have a high-rate monitor. Definitely, the 2070 S is the best option between its predecessor and even the 1080ti when it comes to performance and price.
Why not the RX 5700XT here? The Radeon RX 5700X is a splendid card with a very attractive price/performance. Almost on the heels of the Nvidia RTX 2070 Super but Ray Tracing and all the new Nvidia technologies make the 2070S far superior regardless of price.
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR6
- Interface: 256-bit
- Max. Resolution: Support 4x show Monitors
- Input: 2x 8pin PCI-E Power Connectors
3. MSI Gaming Radeon RX 5600 XT ( Best Graphics Card For 1080P 144Hz )
This is par excellence the best option for PC Gamers who want the best in economy and performance. Excellent graphic qualities move well in 1080p, you can record gameplays, excellent streaming performance. Despite not having the Nvidia RTX series technologies such as DLSS or Ray Tracing, it is an excellent option that is above the performance of an RTX 1660 Super and even the RTX 2060 and becomes the gateway to the mid-range of this new generation of AMD video cards.
- Graphics: Radeon RX 5600 XT Boost
- Clock: 1620 MHz Video
- Memory: 6GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1. 4) / HDMI 2. 0b x 1